SHAREHOLDERS' EQUITY (Tables)
|3 Months Ended|
Mar. 31, 2023
|Schedule of Stock||
The following is a summary of Huntington’s non-cumulative, non-voting, perpetual preferred stock outstanding.
(1) Redeemable at Huntington’s option on the date stated or on a quarterly basis thereafter. Earlier redemption is solely at Huntington’s option, subject to any required prior approval of Federal Reserve.
(2) Series B, H, and J preferred stock have a liquidation value and redemption price per share of $1,000, plus any declared and unpaid dividends.
(3) Series E, F, and G preferred stock have a liquidation value and redemption price per share of $100,000, plus any declared and unpaid dividends.
(4) Series I preferred stock has a liquidation value and redemption price per share of $25,000, plus any declared and unpaid dividends.
The following table presents the dividends declared for each series of Preferred shares for the three-month periods ended March 31, 2023 and 2022:
(1) First dividend declaration for Series J begins in second quarter 2023.
Tabular disclosure of an entity's stock, including par or stated value per share, number and dollar amount of share subscriptions, shares authorized, shares issued, shares outstanding, number and dollar amount of shares held in an employee trust, dividend per share, total dividends, share conversion features, par value plus additional paid in capital, the value of treasury stock and other information necessary to a fair presentation, and EPS information. Stock by class includes common, convertible, and preferred stocks which are not redeemable or redeemable solely at the option of the issuer. Includes preferred stock with redemption features that are solely within the control of the issuer and mandatorily redeemable stock if redemption is required to occur only upon liquidation or termination of the reporting entity. If more than one issue is outstanding, state the title of each issue and the corresponding dollar amount; dollar amount of any shares subscribed but unissued and the deduction of subscriptions receivable there from; number of shares authorized, issued, and outstanding.
Reference 1: http://fasb.org/us-gaap/role/ref/legacyRef